divendres, 26 de setembre del 2014

Email to my teacher






Hello Anna!! My name is Gemma Pujadas Vilavella and I'm sexteen years old. I live in Castelló d'Empúries with my father Albert and my brother Uri but now he's working in French and my mother i live in Ibiza but working too.
I have a lot animals in my live: dogs, cats, turtle, spiders...but in this moment i nothing animals. 
I play the violin from 5 years, and this is my hobby. 



Hello Anna!!
My name is Gemma Pujadas Vilavella and I'm sixteen years old. I live in Castelló d'Empúries with my father Albert and my brother Uri. But now my brother's working in France. And my mother lives in Ibiza and she is working there, too.
I have had a lot of animals in my life: dogs, cats, turtles, spiders...but at the moment I don't have any animals. 
I play the violin since I was 5 years old, and this is my hobby.
See you in class,
Gemma

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada