dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2015

BCN TRIP. 



Last  Thursday I went to Barcelona by bus  with my classmates.
We left Castelló at half past eight. When we arrived, we did some interviews to foreigners.Then, we saw a very interesting photo exhibition. We had some free time and we had lunch. After that, we went to the theatre and we saw a play in  Spanish: El Lazarillo de Tormes. I had a great time with friends.



Record and upload voice >> In the first sound speak a foreigners for Holand ther wer here for school a trip. Your opinoin for barcelona is very good. They thinks the Barcelona is not expensive. And liked the peapole of city. They know few word in catalan or spanish  for exemple: si, no, sombrero...



Voice Recorder >> The second sound speak a couple of  Malasyan, they told me that when they arrived they saw a train dirty but the barcelona city  is a rilly good pleace for a holidays and they tolde me they come back. I took the foto with they I think are a very good peapole.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada